Submit Your Proposal
Are you thinking about attending the LabMan 2018 Conference at the University of Maryland? Is your organization doing something interesting and innovative? Maybe you’re a forward thinker and have a new theory to propose or you have compelling results to share. We want to know about the interesting things you do. And we hope that you join us as we explore this year’s theme: Technology Driven Collaborative Learning.
Tips for your session proposal:
- Keep it broadly appealing: Participants represent institutions of higher education and K - 12.
- Make it lively: Select a format that engages your audience.
- Articulate how your program relates to this year’s theme (Technology Driven Collaborative Learning) or the overarching aspects of academic computing services: computer labs, bring your own device (BYOD), wireless support, classroom support, and innovation spaces for students and other patrons.
Benefits of Presenting:
- Show your supervisors and peers your subject matter expertise
- Enhance your reputation and build your professional credentials
- Share your experience so others can benefit -- grow the LabMan body of knowledge
- Get a discount on your LabMan 2018 registration fee
LabMan wants to hear from you.
The submission deadline is April 15, 2018.
Propose a Session